International Multi-Purpose Conduit and Cable Connector (Tested and Certified to U.S. and Canada Standards)
View/Print Product Sheet
- Quick and easy installation in seconds
- No locknut to use or lose
- Connector can be used in many applications, including:
- Armored or type MC cable (14/2 - 10/3) and 3/8 FMC conduit (steel or aluminum)
- Non-metallic sheathed cable (Romex Type), type UF, SE, SEU cable. (Accepts one or two cables)
- Portable cords. Range of .100-.625 O.D.
- Made of quality steel construction
- Available in 3/8"
- U.S. Patent Number 6,140,582
- Complies with UL 514B, UL 1 and CSA C22.2 #18.3-04 File number LR 14901
- RoHS WEEE compliant
International Multi-Purpose Conduit and Cable Connector provides quick and easy installation for a variety of applications, including exible metal conduit, armored cable or metal-clad cable, non-metallic sheathed cable and exible cords. Available in 3/8", this versatile snap-in, saddle clamp type connector can save you both timeand money.
|Size and Description:||3/8" Multi-purpose connector