International Sealskin™ Computer Blue Liquid-Tight Extra Flexible Metallic Conduit (UL Listed CSA Certified, Type CBLT)
View/Print Product Sheet
- Galvanized steel core for lasting mechanical protection
- Durable, abrasion resistant PVC jacket won't wrinkle or shrink from cut ends
- Complete protection against most liquids and moisture vapor
- Resists sunlight, heat, oil and chemical degradation: Rated: -20 deg C to +60 deg C (-5 deg F to +140 deg F)
- Extra flexible for extra easy use
- The armor is approved as an equipment ground in sizes 3/8'' through 1-1/4''
- Exceptional crush proof qualities
- RoHS WEEE compliant
- Complies with UL standard 360, File number E34028, CSA C22.2 File number LL21229-4, NEC Article 350
- Packaged in handy payout carton
- Accepts standard Liquid-Tight connectors
- Delivers long-lasting wiring protection
- Bright blue cover easily identifies computer wiring
- Flame test rating of FT-4 per CSA, C22.2
- Copper bond wire in 3/8" - 1 1/4"
- Article 250.118 Equipment Grounding
- Article 300.22 Air Plenum
- Article 350 Liquid-Tight Flexible Metal Conduit
- Article 501.10, Class I, Div. 2: Classes II and II
- Article 502.10, Class II, Div. 1 & 2
- Article 503.10, Class III, Div. 1&2
- Article 511.7, Above Class l Locations
- Article 620.21 Elevators, Escalators and Platform Lifts
- Article 645.5 Information Technology Equipment
- Article 680.42 Pools, Hot Tubs and Fountains
- Article 695.6 Electrical Fire Pump
International Sealskin Computer Blue gives lasting wiring protection throughout a broad range of computer environments. It is suitable for equipment where rugged and extremely flexible conduit is needed for connections between moving members and stationary parts.
|Trade Size and Catalog Number
||Acceptable Internal Diameter, Min-Max
||Acceptable External Diameter, Min-Max
||Bending Radius in Inches
||Approx. Weight of 100 Ft.
||Approx. Feet Per Standard Coil
|CBLT-2-1/2 * ||2.480||2.505||2.840||2.875||14||188||50|
|CBLT-3 * ||3.070||3.100||3.460||3.500||17-1/2||300||25|
|CBLT-3-1/2 * ||3.500||3.540||3.960||4.000||20||400||25|
*Also available on reels.
*Standard length tolerance on packaging +/- 2%